- fresh perfume from plant based ingredients
- suitable for all surfaces - no smears on glass or windows and chrome-friendly
- cuts through grease and grime effectively using natural power
- Personal Benefits:
- suitable for septic tanks
Bottle and labels are made of polyethylene; spray of polypropylene and polyethylene
- (OECD-test 301F, full product)
- safe around food
- minimum impact on aquatic life (OECD-test 201&202, full product)
- against animal testing
- available in economical refill bottle, no more waste packaging
- quick and complete biodegradability
- Polyethylene and polypropylene are 100 % recyclable and can be recycled together using a low energy process
The list below displays ingredients in descending order, with those present in highest quantities first.
Candida Bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment
This all purpose spray cleans and shines a wide variety of household surfaces. It is particularly suitable for kitchen and bathroom surfaces, tiles, glass, enamel, baths, basins acrylic and chrome. Spray lightly over the surface and wipe clean. No need to rinse.
Ecover is an international company active in the production of ecological detergents and cleansing agents. It was founded in 1980 in Belgium. Ecover has been a trendsetter from the very start: as a pioneering company, it marketed a phosphate-free washing powder even before phosphates were branded as a problem.
Since 1999, under the sole ownership of Jørgen Philip-Sørensen CBE, Ecover has developed into the world’s largest producer of ecological detergents and cleansing products.
Outstanding cleaning effectiveness:
For over 25 years Ecover has pioneered effective ecological products in its own R&D lab. The products that we have developed are equal to conventional brands in terms of cleaning performance and user friendliness.
Ecover takes ecological, economic and social aspects into account from the origins of the raw materials, to the biodegradation of the final products. Strict criteria are employed as guidelines for all business operations, from selecting raw materials, through production methods to full decomposition of the end products.
Ecover Belgium NV