- plant based ingredients
- very effective in removing grass, mud, blood and all other obstinate grease and protein stains
- minimum impact on aquatic life (OECD-test 201&202, full product)
- Personal Benefits:
- against animal testing
- suitable for all white and colourfast laundry
- with handy and efficient brush
- perfect for shirt collars and cuffs
- suitable for septic tanks
Bottle and label are made of polyethylene; cap and brush of polypropylene
- quick and complete biodegradability (OECD-test 301F, full product)
- Polyethylene and polypropylene are 100 % recyclable and can be recycled together using a low energy process.
Alkyl Poly Glycoside C10-16
Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate
Moisten fabric with water. Apply liquid to stain sparingly. Work in liquid with built-in-brush. Place in normal washing load. Not recommended for wool, silk, and other delicate fabrics.
Ecover is an international company active in the production of ecological detergents and cleansing agents. It was founded in 1980 in Belgium. Ecover has been a trendsetter from the very start: as a pioneering company, it marketed a phosphate-free washing powder even before phosphates were branded as a problem.
Since 1999, under the sole ownership of Jørgen Philip-Sørensen CBE, Ecover has developed into the world’s largest producer of ecological detergents and cleansing products.
Outstanding cleaning effectiveness:
For over 25 years Ecover has pioneered effective ecological products in its own R&D lab. The products that we have developed are equal to conventional brands in terms of cleaning performance and user friendliness.
Ecover takes ecological, economic and social aspects into account from the origins of the raw materials, to the biodegradation of the final products. Strict criteria are employed as guidelines for all business operations, from selecting raw materials, through production methods to full decomposition of the end products.