- fresh plant based fragrance
- sparking clean finish on windows, mirrors, glass and chrome
- quick and complete biodegradability (OECD-test 301F, full product)
- suitable for septic tanks
Bottle and labels are made of polyethylene; spray of polypropylene and polyethylene
- Polyethylene and polypropylene are 100 % recyclable and can be recycled together using a low energy process.
- Personal Benefits:
- against animal testing
- no smears
- minimum impact on aquatic life (OECD-test 201&202, full product)
The list below displays ingredients in descending order, with those present in highest quantities first.
Candida bombicola/glucose/methyl rapeseedate ferment
Spray directly onto surface.
Wipe with a soft dry cloth or paper kitcehn towel.
Ecover is an international company active in the production of ecological detergents and cleansing agents. It was founded in 1980 in Belgium. Ecover has been a trendsetter from the very start: as a pioneering company, it marketed a phosphate-free washing powder even before phosphates were branded as a problem.
Since 1999, under the sole ownership of Jørgen Philip-Sørensen CBE, Ecover has developed into the world’s largest producer of ecological detergents and cleansing products.
- Outstanding cleaning effectiveness:
For over 25 years Ecover has pioneered effective ecological products in its own R&D lab. The products that we have developed are equal to conventional brands in terms of cleaning performance and user friendliness.
- Sustainable quality:
Ecover takes ecological, economic and social aspects into account from the origins of the raw materials, to the biodegradation of the final products. Strict criteria are employed as guidelines for all business operations, from selecting raw materials, through production methods to full decomposition of the end products.