- Collect five brownies first to win!
Helps develop memory and matching skills
Encourages numeral recognition
Helps increase fine motor skills
Promotes sharing and turn taking
Helps develop social skills
Cut to the Chase
This fudgy find-it preschool game encourages numeral recognition and builds memory and matching skills!
Includes 16 brownie game pieces, 1 spatula, 1 spinner, and 4 plates
Multilingual instruction guide
No reading required for gameplay
For 2–4 players
How to play
- Players take turns spinning the spinner to determine which number they need to match to their brownie or what action they’ll need to follow
- Find a matching- numbered brownie? Put it on your plate! If you find the special “a la mode” brownie, keep that brownie and spin again! But watch out—spill the milk and you’ll lose a turn.
- If a number is spun, use the spatula to find and flip over a brownie with the corresponding number
- You might just lose a brownie or a turn
- First player to collect 5 brownies wins!
- Place all brownies with sprinkles facing up in the ”pan” (the inside of your packaging)!
Educational Insights, Inc.
3 years - 7 years