- Shelby buried bones in the sand and needs your help collecting them
- Help her dig up the most bones and you win!
- Kids take turns using the adorable Shelby Squeezer to fill their dog bowl with bones
- Sounds simple, but be careful—spin a sneaky seagull, and you’ll lose some bones or get sidetracked chewing a flip flop and miss your turn!
- Visual lesson in number recognition, counting, and beginning adding and subtracting
- Exercise fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
Cut to the Chase
- Board game designed to teach young children counting and simple math skills
- Simple to play and understand
- Quick, fun game that can be played continuously in a short time
Easy setup and cleanup
CHOCKING HAZARD: Small parts. Not for children under 3 years old.
from Seattle, WA
About Me First Time Parent, Working Parent
Lots of Fun
Comments about Shelby's Snack Shack Game™:
My son received this as a gift from his grandparents this year and he loved it immediately. He loved to use Shelby to pick up and count the bones. He is just 4 and loves to count. He has a hard time staying focused, but this game kept him entertained until the end, when he immediately wanted to play again.
WAS THIS A GIFT?:Yes
BOTTOM LINE Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Lekotek, special needs expert advice:
Shelby’s Snack Shack helps kids dig math! Buried in game play are pre-math skills like counting along with fine motor skills when using the Shelby Squeezer to collect the bones. The game is fetching as it begs to be repeated again—repetition is the key to learning for kids and canines both.
Colorful game board, 1 Shelby Squeezer, 40 bones, 4 bowls, 1 double game spinner, and game guide.
Game board measures 11"L x 12.5"W x 1.875"H.
Shelby Squeezer measures 4.5"L x 1"W x 3.25"H.
Bones measure 1"W x .5"H.
Bowls measure 3.5" diameter x 1"H.
Double spinner measures 9.75"W x 5" each diameter.
Based in sunny SoCal, we are a team of experts who pour our passion for inspiring kids into playful products packed with serious educational value. For the past 50 years, we've made it our mission to bring you kid-powered play through innovative toys, games, and educational tools.
We delight kids and critics alike. With our best-selling products like Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel™ and Nancy B's Science Club Moonscope™ we've been teaching and entertaining oodles of kids! We've won a variety of awards and are recognized by many publications, including Good Housekeeping (Best Board Games) and Parents Magazine (Toys of the Year), and have been finalists for the acclaimed TOTY awards for best educational toy.
We are beyond excited that you stopped by and hope you include us in your most memorable playful moments.
2014 Toy of the Year Award Finalist
A 2013 Parents' Choice Silver Honor Winner
Good Housekeeping-Best Family Board Games
Today’s Parents Magazine-The Ultimate Toy Guide (2013)
Canadian Toy Testing Council-Best Bet Seal
Spin the first spinner to determine your play Look out for sneaky seagullsSpin the second spinner to find out how many bones you win or loseUse the Shelby Squeezer to pick up the bones and put them in your bowl. Collect the most bones in your bowl and you win
© Educational Insights
Educational Insights, Inc.
4 years - 8 years