- Efamol EnvirOmega Brain Formula is a high pure fish-free algal oil product from a renewable, specially cultivated plant sauce
- Micro algae are a source of Omeg-3 fatty acids
- These fatty acids, such as DHA, are one of the building blocks of the brain
- DHA supports normal brain function the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA
- It also contains Vitamin E which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Plant-based source made without contact to the marine environment
- It has an excellent taste and odour compared to fish oils
DHA and EPA rich Algal Oil Preparation (DHA and EPA – rich oil from Schizochytrium sp with high oleic sunflower oil, antioxidants: rosemary extract, tocopherol rich extract, ascorbyl palmitate): capsule shell: (modified potato starch, potato starch, humectants: glycerol, sorbitol; gelling agent: processed euchema seaweed; emulsifier: mono-and diglycerides of fatty acids; glazing agent: carnauba wax); Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol).
Nutrition Information Per Daily Intake (Per 1 capsule) % RDA*:
DHA and EPA -rich Algal Oil 409mg **
of which: Omega-3 Nutrients 234mg **
of which: DHA 125mg **
of which: EPA 60mg **
Vitamin E (a-TE) 5mg 42
EC Recommended Daily Allowance
No RDA Established
Adults and children from age 3: 1 capsule per day with food or drink.
Taking this product for the first time:
To appreciate their full value Efamol EnvirOmega Fish-Free Algal Oil should be taken for a minimum of 3 months.