- It has a powerful motor and large saw blade that hold sufficient reserves for materials of large thicknesses
The Einhell TH-SM2534 Dual is a sliding Mitre Saw for cutting wood, laminated panels and plastic
- A transport brace is provided for easy and safe transportation
- The saw head can be tilted to the left and right for high flexibility in setting mitres on two sides in a single operation.
The high-quality work table is made of die-cast aluminium and comes with an exact angle adjustment facility which can be latched single handedly in various positions
- The double tube-mounted sliding function enables you to cut wide workpieces with ease.
Other features include an integrated laser that marks the cutting line, workpiece supports on two sides, a sturdy clamping device and a workpiece stop with rails adjustable to the left and right which enable safe and exact operation.
The table insert is equipped with a practical, easy view scale for reading off the workpiece width
- A sawdust bag helps to keep the workplace clean
- This mitre saw also has a spindle lock for easy, quick changes.
Input Power: 2,100 Watt.
No Load Speed: 4,000/min.
Capacity: 90°/90°: 340 x 75mm, 90°/45°: 240 x 75mm, 45°/90°: 340 x 42mm, 45°/45°: 240 x 42mm.
Blade: 250 x 30 mm bore 48 tooth.
Mitre Cut (R/L): 45 ° - +45 °