- A typical 66-gram plum contains about 36 calories, 0.5 grams of protein and about 9 grams of carbohydrates
- Not from concentrate, direct juice
Contains no added sugars, preservatives or colors Cold Pressed.
Made from fresh plums grown in the fertile land of Afyon, which is a city in west of Turkey.
Plums are a good source of iron and potassium.They are low in fat, sodium and cholesterol free.They are also good sources of vitamin A and E
- Plums are also strong antioxidants, which means that they are able to fight off free radicals
- Iron is required for red blood cell formation.
Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
Rich In B-complex group of vitamins such as niacin, vitamin B-6 and pantothenic acid.
These vitamins are acting as cofactors help body metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats They also provide about 5% RDA levels of vitamin K.
Vitamin K is essential for many clotting factors function in the blood as well as in bone metabolism and helps reduce Alzheimer's disease in the elderly
- Although prunes are better known for their laxative effects, plums are just as effective and both forms of the fruit are great sources of dietary fibre.
Is an excellent source of vitamin C, which is also a powerful natural antioxidant
- Is very good source of vitamin A and beta carotene.
Plum is also good in health promoting flavonoid polyphenolic antioxidants such as lutein, cryptoxanthin and zeaxanthin in significant amounts.
Plums are rich in minerals like potassium, fluoride and iron
100% Certified Organic Plum Juice
Flavonoid Polyphenolic Antioxidants: Lutein, Cryptoxanthin and Zeaxanthin
Hydroxycinnamic Acids, Anthocyanins
Vitamin A, B, C and E
Potassium, Fluoride, Iron, Magnesium
Nutrition Facts Serving Size 100 ml
Calories 75kcal / 314kj
Fat 0 g
Sodium 5 mg
Carbonhydrate 20 g
Sugars 18 g
Fibers 1 g
Protein 1 g