- We couldn’t get the lovely lumps through our usual squeezy pouch necks so we’ve also got some exciting new packaging which you can still take out and about or enjoy at home - babies love these recipes warm or cold.
Our Stage 3 meals are perfect for babies from 10 months
- We’ve specifically made the texture more chunky and lumpy to encourage babies to use those lovely milk teeth they’ve been growing.
We’ve continued to encourage babies to try lots of new flavours and tastes through the 4 varieties in the range
- The recipes have been created by our dietician and approved by Sam, our nutritionist
- So no additives, no preservatives, no fillers to bulk up the products – just food, like you’d make at home really.
- They contain a balanced mix of proteins, carbohydrates and good fats to help growing babies, well, grow well
- We’re feeling so grown up now we’ve launched our Stage 3 toddler foods full of wholesome and healthy organic food for little big people.
We wanted to create a range of chunky ‘n’ lumpy meals that would mean older babies could continue to enjoy Ella’s Kitchen foods now they’re ready for some chewing! Of course Stage 3 - like all our foods - is made with wholesome, natural, organic ingredients with minimal processing and maximum taste
- As with all our ingredients, everything has been carefully selected to only be of the highest quality and, of course, is 100% organic.
We add nothing, absolutely nothing, to the recipes that isn’t there for taste or a nutritional benefit
Organic chicken, potatoes, vegetable stock, onions, tomatoes, butternut squash, mangoes and spices.
Ella is my 8 year old daughter and I set up Ella’s Kitchen because I passionately believe that she, along with her generation, should have the opportunity to eat better food and also to discover that healthy food can be fun, tasty and cool.
We think it’s important to always approach things from a child’s point of view. So we’ve taken simple, natural ingredients that ooze goodness and created foods, and packaging, that should really connect with kids with flavours, colours, textures and even names that will appeal to all of their senses.
Ranges include Smoothie Fruits, stage 1, 2 & 3 baby and toddler foods, pasta sauces and Baby Brekkie.
We think Ella's Kitchen is different. We hope you agree.
Paul Lindley – Ella’s Dad
- Can I freeze Ella's Kitchen products?
Often kids - and especially babies - don't get all the way through their dinner so it's good to know the food doesn't have to go to waste.
It's fine to freeze Ella's Kitchen products as long as it's frozen within 24 hours of opening the pouch, and consumed quickly after the product has been thoroughly defrosted. We wouldn't recommend freezing food that's already been warmed through.
You can freeze it in one two ways. Either pop the pouch straight in the freezer or you can squeeze leftovers into ice cube trays to create mini portions.
Ella’s Kitchen (Brands) Limited