- Also, due to its soothing characteristics, the Gel is recommended to fight irritations, rashes and burns, and to be used after long sun exposure
- Subject to an allergologic, dermatologic and microbacteriologic testing.
- In addition, the product contains Vitamin E and Tea Tree Oil
- The Tea Tree Oil, an essential oil derived from steam distillation of the Melaleuca Alternifolia leaves, is well known for its antimicrobial properties.
The Aloe Vera comes from plants cultivated free of pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
Hypoallergenic, no coloring agents or perfumes
- New formula paraben free, reduces the risk of allergies, contains cold-pressed pure Aloe Vera juice and applies a moisturizing and nutritive action on dry and damaged skin.
Thanks to the action of the mucopolysaccharides contained, the ESI Gel helps keep the epidermis hydrolipidic balance, increasing its tonicity
- Suitable for every skin type, non-greasy and quickly absorbed
- Vitamin E protects against cutaneous lipid oxidation, therefore impedes the oxidative degradation of the unsaturated fatty acids forming the phospholipids of cellular membrane
Apply a considerable amount of gel on skin, massaging gently.
ESI s.p.a. is a company that operates in the area of phytotherapy products, dietetic and nutritional supplementary food. It was established towards the mid seventy’s by the current President, Antonio Maria Galleano.
Initially, ESI brand identified a line of registered products imported from Switzerland.
Later, we had the choice to make our own products, creating new formulas in line with scientific tendencies and market needs.
The company’s objective is to become an enterprise of reference in the study of Phytotherapy and dietetic nutritional supplements, and efficaciously compete, in the health field, with the most important manufacturers in today world’s market.