Essential Prevention Blend Oil.
- Prevention is a blend to defend, protect and boost your body's natural immune system
- Pop a few drops on a tissue and inhale to ward of infections
- To use as a massage oil, blend 5 drops with 10ml of carrier oil, massage into the feet to boost your body's immune system
- Or, try diffusing in your home or in the office to prevent the spread of seasonal colds
- Each essential oil is sourced from established producers in the best country of origin for that particular oil
- Every batch is subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist, using methods such as gas chromatography
Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajeputi Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Leucadendron Viridiflora (Niaouli) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Ravensara Aromatica, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) Cone Oil, Helichrysum Angustifolium.
Tissue: Pop a few drops on a tissue and inhale to ward of infections.
Massage: Blend 5 drops of the blend with 10ml of carrier oil, massage into the feet to protect and boost your body’s natural immune system.
Absolute Aromas sources, professionally packages and presents over 100 pure essential oils, 22 carrier oils and a wide range of aromatherapy accessories of the highest possible quality.
Each essential oil is sourced from established producers in the best country of origin for that particular oil. Every batch is subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist, using methods such as gas chromatography.
The same strict standards are applied to the rest of the Absolute Aromas range. Carrier oils are, wherever possible, organically-produced, cold-pressed and of the freshest quality. The specialist infused carrier oils are hand-made using organically-produced plant material infused in organic Sesame oil. We believe that as carrier oils usually make up 98% of an aromatherapy blend, their quality has a very significant impact on the efficiency of the blend.
Absolute Aromas Ltd
Absolute Aromas Ltd