Essey Bin Bin Paper Bin Red.
- The Bin Bin marked the turning point in the evolution of Essey
- Without having to ask, it is obvious Bin Bin is an exact statement of function
- It was through Bin Bin that John Brauer realized it is the harmonizing of shape with function that creates true "Symbolic Functionalism"
- Bin Bin set the benchmark for all future Essey products
- Bin Bin quickly became a design classic and has been the recipient of no less than three international awards
- Resembling a crumpled piece of waste paper Bin Bin states its function from the moment you see it
- Waste paper basket, 14 liters
- 330 x H310 mm, 550g
- Colours: white, red, black, graphite gray
Objects designed by Essey focus on issues identified from observations and experiments and, redefined into new concepts, challenge today’s conventional thinking. New values, essential to an issue, are expressed and communicated in product forms and functions. Creativity, imagination and innovation are the key themes
The Essey brand name is derived from the word “essential”, forming the very core of our values and inspiration. Nature is a powerful source of inspiration due to the evolutionary and organic fundamentals of minimalist success factors. Ultimately nature acts using the simplest means - the essentials.
5 out of 5
By Candy | Posted on: 30/12/2014
An amazing piece of design for all the design lovers, great quality and super easy to clean. I was so pleased with it, that I bought for my friends to gift them.
5 out of 5
By Lima | Posted on: 08/12/2014
It has made my desk. My desk looks so professional due to its design. No one can tell that it is actually a bin and not a show piece.
4 out of 5
By Joseph | Posted on: 21/11/2014
Useful product, excellent service
This paper bin has such a fun look, a great gift idea for funky people … I gave one to my brother who absolutely loves it!