- This lifestyle shoe includes features that just might make it your favorite skate shoe yet, including a thinly padded tongue and collar and STI Foam Lite 1 footbed which provides comfort but doesn’t compromise board feel
- Try them with etnies’ slim fit denim pants or check out the Jameson 2’s counterpart made with recycled materials that are part of the brand’s reforestation program: the etnies Jameson 2 Eco
- With the contrasting deep red upper and bright white sidewall, the Red/White/Gum colorway gives off a sophisticated, yet casual feel
This low-cut skate shoe offers just enough cushion while staying light and agile.
Size: UK 7.
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and skateboarder-operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever. Today, etnies' vision is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating functional products that provide the most style, comfort, durability and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world-class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto-x, and BMX athletes and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.
- Thin padded tongue and collar
- Internal EVA midsole
- STI Foam Lite level 1 footbed
- Cupsole construction
- 400 NBS rubber outsole