- Quick and easy to apply, Salt Away can be used on walls, driveways, floors and patio areas etc.Biodegradable safe formula
- Available in bottles or as a ready to use spray
- Water clean up
- Everbuild Salt Away is a non-Hydrochloric Acid based treatment for the removal of unsightly efflorescence from most common mineral surfaces including bricks, stone concrete and flag stones
- Can be poured, sprayed or brushed on.
Areas For Use
· Removing efflorescence from most common mineral surface including brick, stone, render, pathways, patio areas etc.
· Always test a small inconspicuous area prior to full application
· Do not use on artificially coloured stones/blocks or pavers.
· Wash off any overspray immediately with clean fresh water.
· It is the user's responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact Technical Services for advice.
Remove any loose surface dirt or debris with a stiff brush.
Always test a small inconspicuous area prior to full application.
Dampen the surface to be treated with water. Spray or pour Salt Away onto the affected area ensuring complete coverage. Take care not to overspray Salt Away onto surrounding areas particularly lawns, plant beds, metal surfaces. Leave Salt Away for 5-10 minutes depending on levels of efflorescence. Wash down area with clean fresh water. Repeat application may be necessary for badly affected areas.
In order to help prevent further efflorescence re-appearing, walls can be treated using Everbuild 402 Waterseal or 408 Superseal, paths & patios with Block Guard or Path & Patio Seal.
Thin green/yellow liquid
Specific Gravity @ 20°C
Approx. 8-10m 2 per litre depending on porosity of substrate.
Health & Safety
Consult MSDS for full list of hazards.
Store in original containers in cool dry conditions above 5 ° C. Do not allow to freeze.
12 months form date of manufacture.