Evercryl One Coat requires no primer on sound non-porous surfaces.
- May be applied in damp and wet conditions
- Formulated from lightfast acrylic polymers to withstand sunlight for longer periods than traditional bitumen coatings
- Fibre re-enforced to bridge small cracks
- Primerless adhesion to most bituminous and non porous surfaces.
AREAS FOR USE
- General sealing, maintenance, repair and waterproofing of most common roofs in wet or dry conditions - for use on concrete, fibre/cement, roofing felt mastic asphalt, existing bituminous roof coatings, rigid uPVC corrugated iron, metals, slates, brickwork, tiles, lead, copper and zinc