- Eye-Cyt is a high-potency antioxidant formula containing a comprehensive range of nutrients which are particularly beneficial and restorative to eye tissue
- The formula contains a powerful mix of carotenoids and flavonoids
- The eye has a greater requirement for nutrients, in particular antioxidants, compared to any other organ in the body, and even a slight lack of these essential nutrients and/or blood flow can cause immediate deterioration in eye function
- Eye-Cyt comes in an easy to take gluten-free capsule
- Eye-Cyt contains Vitamin E the most powerful antioxidant vitamin in the body and as a component of eye tissue is supportive to its healthy function
- Eye-Cyt is rich in Lutein - a carotenoid found in dark green leafy vegetables like spinach
- An important antioxidant and filter of blue light Lutein can help protect the retina from UV damage
- Studies show that Lutein can reduce the risks and effects of Age Related Macular Degeneration
- Eye-Cyt contains Zeaxanthin: The centre of the macular in the retina of the eye is made up almost entirely of Lutein and Zeaxanthin which suggests that these nutrients are therefore important to eye health
- Eye-Cyt contains Bilberry - rich in anthocyanocides that help to maintain the integrity of capillaries and stimulate the production of rhodopsin, a compound essential for night vision
- Eye-Cyt contains grape seed extract: a powerful antioxidant and has a particular affinity for blood vessels
- Eye-Cyt contains a powerful mix of carotenoids and flavonoids - Carotenoids in plants and humans help to retain intracellular communication and protect against damage from UV light
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Yeast free and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
The formula contains Vitamin E, Beta-carotene, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Bilberry extract and Grape seed extract.
Vitamin E - the eye has a great need for vitamin E and it works in conjunction with the carotenoids beta carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin to protect the eye from light-damage.
Beta carotene - is the safe precursor to vitamin A, which, amongst other things, permits the formation of visual pigments within the eye.
Lutein - Lutein is a carotenoid found in dark green, leafy vegetables like spinach. An important antioxidant and filter of blue light, lutein protects the retina from UV damage. Studies show that lutein can reduce the risks and effects of Age Related Macular Degeneration, cataracts and free radical damage to the skin and immune system.
Zeaxanthin - The centre of the macular in the retina of the eye is made up almost entirely of lutein and zeaxanthin, which suggests that these
nutrients are essential for eye health.
Bilberry - Bilberry is rich in anthocyanocides that help to maintain the integrity of capillaries and stimulate the production of rhodopsin, a compound essential for night vision.
Grape seed extract - Grape seed extract is a very powerful antioxidant with particular affinity for blood vessels. It has the ability to prevent the growth of new blood vessels occurring in the retina as one ages or in people with diabetes.
Nutrient Per capsule / %RDA:
Vitamin E 20mg / 200
Beta Carotene 2.5mg / *
(Providing vitamin A) 416µg / 52
Lutein 5mg / *
(Providing zeaxanthin) 250µg / *
Bilberry extract 50mg / *
Grape seed extract 60mg / *
(Providing Polyphenols) 57mg
RDA = recommended daily allowance
CYTOPLAN is a unique science-based supplement company exclusively supplying the needs of health care professionals and their patients. Cytoplan was founded in 1990, by practitioners with many years experience in nutrition science.
Our emphasis is on quality, innovation and efficacy of product and Cytoplan has been a leader in the field of food-based supplementation for many years. We work closely with Doctors and scientists to produce products, which are highly bio-effective, truly innovative and backed by research and studies. We have a reputation for quality, integrity, innovation and excellent service.
Our major shareholder is a charitable organisation and we make regular donations of supplements to charities and those in need. We aim to make a significant contribution to the health of our customers and this is more important to us than profit.
All our products are conceived by common sense, grounded in science and proven with results. Cytoplan products are for those who are serious about health, trust that nature holds the key to real health and want a company they can believe in.
© Copyright Cytoplan Ltd.