- Repeat once or twice if desired, until lashes are sufficiently curled
- Then repeat these steps with the other eye.
1) Looking straight into a mirror, gently position the gripper near the base of your lashes.
2) Slowly and gently squeeze the finger loops to close the gripper.
3) Hold the gripper closed for 10-15 seconds (make sure you keep your hands steady, do not pull or jerk the curler during this step, as that might weaken or pull out your lashes).
4) Slowly release the gripper
Original Additions (Beauty Products) Ltd