- Part of our award winning range of natural beauty products.
Hemp is high in Essential Fatty Acids and Omega oils
- Meadowfoam coats each hair strand and is absorbed by the shaft, with volumising and restoring effects increased by blow drying
- Paraben & SLES free
- No artificial preservatives or colours
- pH balanced
- Skilfully developed with beneficial aromatherapy oils by our own experts to nourish hair and scalp, using Nature’s ingredients while caring for the environment
- Fully biodegradable
Aqua (water from the Lake District)
ammonium laureth sulphate*
sodium chloride** (sea salt)
cannabis sativa* (unsprayed hemp)
PEG 75* (meadowfoam seed oil)
cymbopogon citrates* (lemongrass)
citrus reticulata (mandarin)
zingiber officinale* (ginger)
citrus x paradisi* (grapefruit)
* vegetable origin ** certified organic ° from essential oils
Wet hair, wash and massage into scalp, rinse well and repeat. Follow with our Hemp & Meadowfoam Conditioner. For frequent use. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse well. Discontinue if adversely affected. Keep away from children.
he business was founded by Rivka Rose over thirty years ago, with a clear mission to produce skin and hair care products from naturally derived sources, that had no synthetic additives and which damaged neither the user nor the environment. This is as true today as it was then.
From these early pioneering days has grown a company, still headed by Rivka and her husband Aaron, which manages to combine the most up date production and manufacturing techniques with formulating skills and a knowledge of plants that are in some cases, thousands of years old. A true blend of the best of the old, with the best of the new.
Faith in Nature Ltd
Faith Products Limited