- These can help to protect against free radicals which can accelerate the ageing process
- Organic Chocolate Soap contains flavonoids which have anti-oxidant properties
- For people suffering such problems, Clear Spring Washing Up Liquid can often be an appropriate choice.
Whilst there has been considerable debate concerning the use of SLES in shampoos (as SLES is used as an industry standard in patch testing for skin irritation) ALES has not been implicated in this debate, partly because of it much reduced skin irritation.
Hygiene and Quality Audits and Preservatives
Hygiene and quality are of prime concern in the manufacturing of all products
- It is also a much more skin friendly detergent for washing up liquids than is usually used in most commercial brands
- That is why we have commissioned an ISO 9001:2000 accredited microbiological testing house specialising in cosmetic production to do all our testing
- So you can rest assured that there are no trace preservatives, which can build up through the use of any of Faith in Nature products mentioned above.
- When washing with Organic Chocolate Soap, the sweet aroma of our organic chocolate is released and your heightened senses pick up on this uplifting sensory delight
- Suitable for All Adults and Children.
Detergents and Skin Irritation
The detergent used in Faith in Nature Shampoo, as well as in Clear Spring Washing Up Liquid, is made from a vegetable base
- The particular choice of detergent (also called surfactant) is Ammonium laureth sulphate (ALES)
- These can often be comparatively harsh and can cause skin reactions such as excessive dryness and cracking of the skin
- For the safety of all our consumers (as well as our much valued staff), great stress is put on all our procedures to maintain the highest level of cleanliness, both in our environment and more importantly in our products
- These tests range from
• regular site hygiene audits,
regular water sampling for purity
• ongoing challenge tests (designed to prove the effectiveness of our natural preservation system)
• microbiological tests on all products which are released from our factory.
Nuts about preservatives
That is why we can offer you products which are naturally preserved, without the use of synthetic preservatives and why our products are amongst the finest and purest in the market
- This is much less irritant than the more usual Sodium laureth sulphate (SLES) used in the majority of shampoos
- In addition, chocolate contains both Seratonin and Phenylethylamine, two feel good factors that are naturally released when were happy and at peace with ourselves
- It is said that the aroma of chocolate brings to mind pleasurable images
- We are such nuts about the purity of our products that we do not even buy a single ingredient that goes into our shampoos, hand wash, shower gel/foam bath, laundry liquid, rinse aids and soaps which is preserved in any way whatsoever
Extracted oil from the cacao tree, has excellent emollient properties in addition to having many calming and relaxing qualities, so it is good for the skin and for general well being. It helps to moisturise the skin and to soften and protect chapped hands and lips
Used in bath & shower products, the delicious aroma of chocolate creates a feeling of calm and inner bliss. These products are the ultimate luxury… a chocoholic’s dream - with no added calories. They’re fun to use for all the family. Children love them and adults get hunger pains just smelling them. As the chocolate beans we use are organic, this can only make you feel even better.
Faith In Nature