- Skilfully developed with beneficial aromatherapy oils by our own experts to nourish hair and scalp, using Nature’s ingredients while caring for the environment
- Part of our award winning range of natural beauty products
- High in active Organic Aloe Vera which contains many enzymes, amino acids and polysaccharides shown to be beneficial to hair and scalp
- It regenerates hair and balances sebum oil production from the scalp, ensuring hair is not too dry or oily
aqua (water from the Lake District)
ammonium laureth sulphate*
sodium chloride** (sea salt)
citrus limonum* (lemon oil)
citrus aurantifolia* (lime oil)
E141* (chlorophyllin-copper complex)
* vegetable origin ** certified organic ° from essential oils
- Wet hair
- Wash and massage into scalp
- Rinse well and repeat
- Follow with our Aloe Vera Conditioner.
For frequent use. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse well. Discontinue if adversely affected. Keep away from children.
About Faith in Nature:
The business was founded by Rivka Rose over thirty years ago, with a clear mission to produce skin and hair care products from naturally derived sources, that had no synthetic additives and which damaged neither the user nor the environment. This is as true today as it was then.
From these early pioneering days has grown a company, still headed by Rivka and her husband Aaron, which manages to combine the most up date production and manufacturing techniques with formulating skills and a knowledge of plants that are in some cases, thousands of years old. A true blend of the best of the old, with the best of the new.
- Paraben & SLES free
- No artificial preservatives or colours
- pH balanced
- Fully biodegradable
Faith in Nature Ltd
Faith In Nature