- It's this season's make up artist must have
- The secret is in the lash boosting combination of Max Factor's biggest brush ever combined with patented Liquid LashTM technology
- Why fake it when you can get a false lash impact with your own lashes? New False Lash Effect Mascara doubles your lash size* with the impact of false lashes without the fuss
- Now with every volumising coat the big brush sweeps right to the tips giving your lashes fullness and head turning attitude
- The result is 100% impact
- 100% you.
*thickness volume, appearance vs bare lashes
Max Factor is known as “the make-up of make-up artists”. Mr Max Factor himself was responsible for countless cosmetic innovations – from the first full-face foundation to false eyelashes – and defined the 'look' for generations. The glamorous looks Max Factor created for Hollywood screen goddesses defined the concept of beauty in the 20th Century and were copied by women all over the world.
During his Hollywood heyday, he created some of the most influential film star looks, including Rosebud Lips and the Cupid’s Bow lipstick style in the Twenties; Hunter’s Bow lips for Joan Crawford in the Thirties; and the first ever false eyelashes, for silent film star, Phyllis Haver. The huge impact of these styles, coupled with the stars’ endorsement, created glamorous beauty looks that every woman wanted to emulate.
Not only was Max Factor the creator of cosmetic products, he developed numerous make-up techniques – both for movie special effects and beauty looks. This expertise in original make-up techniques for the world of beauty evolved and developed throughout the years. The principle of instilling product knowledge and application techniques to beauty consultants continues today.
© Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble(H,B & C)