- Tried and tested by mums for generations our unique recipe contains 7 vitamins and minerals like vitamin D and calcium which work together to help build strong bones and teeth.
Product information correct in July 2009 and this data could be updated at any time
- H.J.Heinz accepts no responsibility for any reliance placed on this data.
- Heinz Farley's Rusks Banana are a great way to gradually introduce your baby to solid foods
- Please refer to product packaging at the time of purchase for accurate information
Wheat Flour, Maize Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Dextrose, Raising Agents (Ammonium Carbonates), Banana, Natural Flavourings, Calcium Carbonate, Emulsifier (Monoglycerides), Niacin, Iron, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin A, Vitamin D
This product is:
Suitable for vegetarians
This product may contain:
This product contains:
Energy (kJ) 1778 302
Energy (kcal) 421 72
Protein 7.0g 1.2g
Carboydrate 78.0g 13.3g
(of which, sugars) 20.3g 3.5g
Fat 9.0g 1.5g
(of which, saturates) 4.0g 0.7g
Fibre 2.1g 0.4g
Sodium 0.01g 0.002g
Vitamin A 450ug 113 77ug 19
Vitamin D 10ug 100 1.7ug 17
Thiamin 0.53mg 106 0.09mg 18
Riboflavin 0.82mg 103 0.14mg 17
Niacin 8.8mg 98 1.5mg 17
Calcium 390mg 98 66mg 17
Iron 7.0mg 117 1.2mg 20
* Recommended Daily Allowance
Farley’s was founded as a baker’s shop in Plymouth in the 1850’s. In 1880, Dr W P Eales became concerned with the health of working class children. He asked Edwin Farley to make a biscuit rusk that would be nutritious and affordable for low-income families.
In 1919, Farleys went on to expand the business by making Infant Milk and baby cereals, as well as the now famous rusks. The company was sold to the H J Heinz Company in 1994. Production of Farley’s Baby Milk and dry baby food now takes place in the picturesque town of Kendal in the Lake District.
Farley’s today is about much more than just Rusks. There is a wide range of baby cereals, savoury meals, desserts and baby milks, all produced to the same high standards that made Farley’s Rusks so famous. As a parent it’s natural to be concerned about what you’re feeding your little one as you gradually introduce solids into their diet. That’s why we’ve launched The Heinz Promise.
H.J. Heinz Company Limited