- It provides an ideal source of iron and other nutrients for the production of red blood cells, to help maintain energy levels, health and vitality
- Since Feroglobin-B12® is a liquid supplement, it is suitable for all ages
- Who may need an iron supplement?
Growing Children - to help maintain appetite, intellectual and physical development
- Vitamin C and vitamin B12 are included to assist in better utilisation of iron in the body
- Haemoglobin carries oxygen to the brain, heart, muscles and to tissues throughout the body where it is used for energy release from food
- Haemoglobin for oxygen delivery
The formation of haemoglobin for red blood cells requires an adequate supply of iron with associated nutrients in the diet
- Feroglobin-B12® is a unique liquid iron supplement, providing a special source of iron in the form of citrate complex for improved absorption
- An adequate supply of iron and other nutrients is therefore essential to help 'feed' tissues, an important factor in maintaining energy levels as well as physical and cognitive performance and overall health
- Iron for general health
Besides its role in oxygen transport and utilisation, iron is also essential for many enzymes
- Vegetarians - who may need to safeguard their levels of iron and B vitamins
- It is important for growth in children, and the maintenance of a strong immune system and energy production
- Menstruating Women - to help maintain blood formation, to replace blood lost during the monthly cycle
- These are carefully blended with natural fruit extracts, malt and honey to give a great tasting liquid supplement
- Athletes - iron may be important for endurance athletes, to help maintain stamina and performance.
With cofactors for blood formation
Feroglobin-B12® is complexed with B vitamins, folic acid and minerals such as zinc which are also important to blood formation
- During Pregnancy - to help maintain blood formation, to support the increased demand for blood as the baby grows
· No artificial colours
· No salt or yeast
· Not tested on animals
Children: (1-3 years) Half teaspoonful daily.
Children: (4-6 years) Half teaspoonful twice daily.
Children: (7-12 years) One teaspoonful 1-2 times daily.
Adults: (men & women) One teaspoonful twice daily.
During menstruation or pregnancy one teaspoonful three times daily is recommended.
Vitabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 30 years; a British company committed to human health and research.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
Vitabiotics guarantees the highest technological skills and a dedication to excellence.