- as much as we love to go on about our berries, we’re not nutritionists or medical experts
- The sea buckthorn side-effects may include radiant hair, skin and nails and visible anti-ageing effects.
the healthy wisdom of our nordic super berries has been passed down the generations in finland and has been backed with several scientific studies
- but each berry lover is different
- if you suffer from any medical conditions or would like more specific advice on how to improve your diet, you should consult a doctor or a dietician.
Colour: dark yellow
Storage: 15–20°C dry place and protected from light
Shelf life: 24 months from manufacturing date (properly stored)
Not suitable for homefreezing
Not containing GMO or GMO-derived components
- we don’t ‘berry’ pick our evidence - all the information can be found from publicly available sources
- the choice is yours!
- not produced by using GMO-based technology
Suitable for Halal products
Suitable for Kosher products
100% sea buckthorn berries (hippophaë rhamnoides) – no sugar, no additives, no badness
An all-inclusive wild and handpicked super berry
Highly concentrated powder, equal to approximately 580g of fresh sea buckthorn berries
Gram for gram contains more vitamins and minerals than fresh berries
About 15 times greater vitamin C content than oranges
Source of superoxide dismutase (SOD), the most powerful antioxidant
Rich in essential fatty acids – omega 3, 6, 9 and the rare omega 7
Naturally high in fibre
An excellent addition to any meal; smoothie, yoghurt or salad
Energy 489 kcal / 2045 kJ
Nutritional content per 100g*
Of which sugars 14g
Sucrose < 2g
Dietary fibre 28g
*nutritional information is formed from average analysis results.
Vitamins and trace elements per 100g
Vitamin A < 21µg
Vitamin C 110mg
Vitamin E 26mg
Vitamin K1 21µg
Iodine < 0.01mg
The antioxidant values of foods are expressed in ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) units, µmol TE/100g, a unit of measurement for antioxidants developed by the National Institute on Aging in the National Institutes of Health (NIH). ORAC is a method of measuring a food’s ability to help destroy free radicals before they cause damage to the body. these free radical scavengers are referred to as antioxidants. the higher the score, the better that food can destroy free radicals which may help to slow the ageing process and prevent diseases including cancer.
ORAC value 22500 ± 2500 µmol TE/100 g