- Valve manufactured from 1.0mm thick sheet steel painted in white RAL9016 Satin
- Fire Tested to BS EN 1365-2:1999 with a 60 minute rating for ceilings
- The valve body is supplied with a cellular plastic gasket to form an air-tight seal
- Mounting ring manufactured in 0.6mm thick galvanised steel with four 3mm fixing holes
- The air flow is adjusted by rotating the control disc and locking with a lock nut when set
- The control disc incorporates an intumescent pad which expands to seal the valve in a fire.
The Kair fire rated supply valve incorporate integral intumescent materials. During a fire, the intumescent material expands and closes the apeture of the valve, re-instating the fire resistance of the structure.
Supply Valve - Dimensions
Looking for Extract Valves?
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR FULL RANGE OF FIRE RATED EXTRACT CEILING VALVES
Fire rated ceiling valve installation instructions
Here are the instruction on how to install this ceiling valve