Fish 4 Ever Sardines with Organic Lemon and Olive.
- These sardines are fished with small net sacks off the coast of Brittany by small local boats that go out at night and return in the morning
- We only fish from June to November to ensure a better tasting fish with a high level of Omega 3
- Every night a little fleet of boats leaves port an hour or so from Santander in North Spain
- They head for the Bay of Biscay, scoop up lovely fresh sardines in small net sacks and return at dawn - isn't this the fishing stories we all believe in? Thank god they still exist
- We process these little beauties in an artisan fashion using only the finest organic land ingredients
Ingredients: Sardines (80%), extra virgin olive oil (17%), lemon (3%), lemon juice (2%), sea salt.
Sardines are a member of the herring family. In the UK, the name is sometimes interchangeably used with the name pilchard. Sardines swim in huge schools and are found in many coastal areas. Sardines spawn in spring and summer in the open sea. They eat plankton. They come in very different sizes and this seems to be due to there being a number of different sub-sets all covered by the name "sardine".
Fish 4 Ever
Fish 4 Ever