- Eating them before and after exercises, especially high cardiovascular exercises, will help fortify and replenish energy levels.
Whilst being high in natural sugars, it must be understood that these are not the same as refined sugars
- These natural sugars are actually a low-glycemic index food.
Eating dates are a good way to support healthy heart and muscle function
- It’s a natural anti-depressant and is renowned for it’s aphrodisiac properties
- One legend tells the story of a group of Brazilian dancers who claimed they could only dance for hours if they consumed Acai before.
The antioxidant content of Acai berries is one of the highest amongst fruits
- It is widely recognised for the naturally occurring chemicals it contains, which stimulate the happy centers in our brain.
Raw cacao helps lower the oxidative stress of strenuous activities because of the high levels of magnesium, chromium, B vitamins and antioxidants – thus helping those that exercise to shorten their recovery time
- Cacao also has the highest levels of magnesium than any other food source.
Many raw cacao fans would attest, if you want more energy, stamina, focus and enthusiasm in your life, enjoy a daily dose of one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet.
Acai is quickly becoming a popular supplement amongst athletes due to its perceived performance enhancing capabilities
- Brazilians have used Acai for centuries
- Without proper amounts of electrolytes you can experience muscle fatigue which can lead to a feeling of tiredness even though cell energy levels might be high.
Cacao powder is rich in antioxidants with many health benefits
- The essential nutrients that acai berries contain are responsible for enhancing physical performance by providing sustained energy and improved mental focus
- These nutrients include an array of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, protein, and essential fatty acids.
When you give the body the nutrients it needs to work efficiently and also provide it with powerful antioxidants that protect against damage, the body simply starts to work and function better, leading to increased energy levels and ultimately enhanced performance.
- Dates carbohydrates are made up mostly of simple sugars, and these simple sugars are easily and quickly converted into glucose for cells to use as energy
- Dates are high in the potassium and magnesium electrolytes
Cranberries 42%, Medjool dates 21%, Fig 20%, Raisins 10%, Raw Cacao 5%, Acai 2%.
The Artisan Food Shop Company