- Eating them before and after exercises, especially high cardiovascular exercises, will help fortify and replenish energy levels
- Without proper amounts of electrolytes you can experience muscle fatigue which can lead to a feeling of tiredness even though cell energy levels might be high.
Unlike whey, hemp protein does not cause bloating or digestive problems and is suitable for vegetarian, vegan and dairy free diets
- Dates are high in the potassium and magnesium electrolytes
- It is also a natural source of omega-3, complete in all the essential amino acids and naturally high in Fibre.
Coconut oil is often described as the “healthiest oil on earth” and we think it might just be! As well as anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral properties and offers protection to cardiovascular health and also has a positive effect on cholesterol levels.
During exercise, virgin coconut oil has been proven to provide a longer release of energy and decrease the amount of muscle broken down
- Whilst being high in natural sugars, it must be understood that these are not the same as refined sugars
- Dates carbohydrates are made up mostly of simple sugars, and these simple sugars are easily and quickly converted into glucose for cells to use as energy
- These natural sugars are actually a low-glycemic index food.
Eating dates are a good way to support healthy heart and muscle function
- In addition, it is considered by many as a metabolism-boosting aid
Dates, Almonds (nuts) 34%, Hemp protein 20%, Virgin Coconut Oil 10%
The Artisan Food Shop Company