- FLODOL HEAT effect helps to reduce the intensity and the frequency of discomfort especially when it is chronic
- FLODOL HEAT has an immediate warming and long lasting effect
- Flodol Heat is a classic heat rub with the combination of menthol and the anti inflammatory ingredient methyl salicyclate
- However now Alta Care Laboratoires added three synergistic ingredients glucosamine, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), and chondroitin to this formula.
• Immediate warming and long lasting effect
• Helps to relieve the sensation of rheumatism and muscular pain
• FLODOL HEAT sells in a 120ml tube which means 3 to 4 times larger than competing heat rubs.
• Lotion is easily spread on the skin unlike other heat rubs
• Good value for money
• Mentholatum odour is only transient unlike other competing heat rubs
• Does not stain and is not greasy
• Unlike Flodol Ice that has a cold effect, Flodol Heat can be used in cases of arthritis
• Paraben free
• Methyl Salicylate - Anti-inflammatory properties
Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate - Improves the flexibility of the joints
N-acetyl Glucosamine - Improves the flexibility and mobility of the cartilage
Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM) - Improves the flexibility of the joints
Menthol - Analgesic properties
- FLODOL HEAT is effective when the heat rub lotion is applied on joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments when there are contusions.
FLODOL HEAT has different modes of action to improve flexibility.FLODOL HEAT by Alta Care Laboratoires is a deep-heat-rub for muscle or joint pain
Apply as often as required by rubbing in and leave in for the heating effect. Do not apply on irritated skin or on wounds.
Alta Care Laboratoires