- Floradix tablets are especially suitable for women ( including expectant and nursing mothers ), growing children, adults, slimmers, manual workers, athletes and in convalescence.
Suitable for children during the years of growth and development, during pregnancy and the nursing period and when convalescing following illness
- It helps to utilise food sources and has an important role in the maintenance of normal health and vitality
- Always read the label/in-pack leaflet
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Floradix Tablets are recommended:
- In case of an increased need for iron during pregnancy or nursing, or during the years of growth and development and during convalescence
- For general strengthening and increase in vitality
- Floradix tablets help to support blood formation after blood loss and provide a general strengthening and increase in vitality
- To prevent latent iron deficiency
- To support blood formation after loss of blood
Per 550mg tablet – yeast 120mg, Ferrous Gluconate (BPC 1973) 60mg, Ascorbic Acid (Ph.Eur. I) 10mg, Nicotinamide (Ph.Eur II) 10mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Ph. Eur. I) 2.0mg, Riboflavine (BPC 1973) 1.5mg, Thiamine Hydrochloride (Ph. Eur.I) 0.5mg
Aqueous Extract from:
32mg Spinach Leaves, 20mg Rose Hip, 16mg Ocean Kelp, 12mg Fennel Fruit, 8mg Angelica Roots, 8mg Carrots.
Core: Shellac, Carmellose sodium, Lactose, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Cellulose, Calcium Stearate, Gum Arabic, Stearic Acid.
Shell: Talc, Sucrose, Shellac, Calcium carbonate, Gum Arabic, Iron Oxide E 172, Titanium Dioxide, Kaolin, Macrogole, Maize Starch, Genapol.
Floradix Tablets should not be taken in the case of excess iron in the body, nor in the rare cases of chronic abnormal breakdown of the red blood cells.
Adults – take 1 tablet three times daily before meals.
Children (1 to 10 years) – 1 tablet per day.
Black tea, coffee or other tannin containing products should not be drunk shortly before or after taking Floradix Tablets.
Salus-Haus is a Bavarian company that manufacture some of the most well known herbal products available on the market, including the award winning Floradix Liquid Iron Formula.
With over 90 years of experience within the health industry we can now boast a wide range of liquid supplements, tablets, capsules and organic herbal teas – all produced to promote healthy living the natural way.
Our dedication to good health extends far beyond the products we make. All our research, development and production systems are built on a foundation of environmentally sound procedures.
The company actively contribute to the well-being of the environment and even the power supply for our production plant is generated naturally by a stream that runs through the centre of our Bavarian factory.
Salus UK Ltd is an essential part of Salus’s worldwide network and our Warrington based team supply the UK’s health food market with our wide range of high quality health care products.
Salus UK Limited 2004