- A recent survey of over 1000 women found that a staggering 33% (or 1 in 3)reported hair loss
- Many women complain of increased hair loss and thinning of their hair, which often causes considerable anxiety
- Research has shown that a section of the female population; particularly between the ages of 18-50 have increased hair shedding (chronic telogen effluvium) and that there is a strong correlation between this hair loss and low iron stores (measured as serum ferritin)
- Florisene® has been formulated to provide certain essential nutrients to help maximise hair growth in women
- This was observed as an increase in the amount of hair shed or a reduction in the length grown, both of which contribute to a reduction in hair volume if the problem persists for any length of time
By following the dosage instructions for Florisene®, normal individuals can suffer no ill health or "iron-overload". However, anyone suffering from Haemochromatosis should not use Florisene® as this disorder leads to unnaturally high iron levels in the blood. Because of the iron content of Florisene®, this preparation would not be recommended.
Do not take any other iron containing supplements whilst taking Florisene®.
If you are breast-feeding or pregnant consult your doctor before taking Florisene®.
Do not take Florisene® if you are taking oral antibiotics. Florisene® should not be taken within 2 hours of taking any medication, including indigestion remedies.
Florisene® is a red/brown tablet providing the following nutrients:
Each tablet provides:
Vitamin C 24mg
Vitamin B12 3µg
Iron (as ferrous glycine sulphate) 24mg
Florisene® is suitable for vegetarians.
Initial intake. Take one tablet three times a day for up to six months or until excessive shedding stops. If after six months no reduction has occurred, professional help should be sought or contact our Helpline on 01892 554347.
Maintenance intake. For maintenance purposes take one tablet daily but if you have heavy periods or eat little or no red meat, then your maintenance dose may need to be 2 tablets daily.
Florisene® should be taken with water half to one hour before food or on an empty stomach.
Try to avoid drinks containing milk or tea and coffee within an hour of taking Florisene® as these drinks affect the absorption of the nutrients.
Take only as directed.
4 out of 5
By jingwen | Posted on: 17/08/2015
Worth A Try For Hair-loss
I've been battling stress-induced hair loss for a number of years. I've tried a number of supplements, and for the past 1 year, had laser treatment. I've just completed one box of Florisene, taking 2 tabs first thing in the morning. My view is my hair seems to be strengthening and growing out. My problem areas are on the left side of my scalp. Shedding is slightly improved, but importantly, we need to replace the hair loss. I will recommend giving this a try.
5 out of 5
By willow19 | Posted on: 21/08/2013
I use this product regularly as my hair thinned after a health scare and it works! Originally I used Florisene every day, as per the instructions on the box, but now only take one tablet three times a week as the results have been miraculous. Read the instructions before you take Florisene to help you decide what time to take the dose, especially if you already take other medication. I have had no side-effects apart from slight constipation sometimes, owing to the iron content.
5 out of 5
By Maggie | Posted on: 23/10/2012
This product has, over 2 years, really saved my hair. Loss of hair on brush and in shower has now been reversed and I keep most of the hair I grow now. New growth is now about 10inches long, so the hair close to my head feels much thicker as I run my hand through it. Eventually it will reach the ends of my hair, and it won't be thin at the ends any more either. I am extremely grateful for this product, as I have retained my femininity and looks as a result.