Foltene Hair & Calp Treatment.
- Action: A single dose attack treatment based on the synergic action of TRICOSACCARIDE®, Foltène’s patented active ingredient and a REVITALIZING NOURISHING COMPLEX.
- TRICOSACCARIDE®: thanks to its specific stimulating and strengthening action promotes healthy, abundant and resistant hair balances the lack of essential nutrients helping to restore the natural conditions of the scalp
- REVITALIZING NOURISHING COMPLEX: a mixture of aminoacids and vitamins (A,B5,PP,C,E) necessary for the health of hair and scalp
- ZANTHIN: powerful antioxidant of natural origin (500 times more efficient than vitamin E)
- Thanks to its protective action against free radicals, prevents the scalp aging
- Clinical trials* show that Foltène’s Treatment with Tricosaccaride®:Increases the number of hairs in the growth phase (Anagen).Decreases the quantity of hairs in the fall phase (Telogen)Increases the resistance of the hair, giving it youth and vitality
Application of Foltene Pharma Hair & Scalp Treatment may cause a localized reddening of the skin (due to the presence of a vasodilator to stimulate blood circulation); this is a normal reaction and it will disappear within a few minutes
Avoid contact with the eyes. Should this occur, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water
Do not apply the product in case of lesions on the scalp
Use at the first signs of weakening of the hair and/or hair loss.
Attack phase: 3 vials per week for two months.
Maintenance phase: 2 vials per week for 6 weeks.
The duration of the treatment is to be evaluated on the basis of the results obtained.
The preparation has been dermatologically tested and its complete tolerability allows for use even over long periods, if necessary.
The treatment should be repeated at least twice a year (spring and fall)
Each box allows one month of treatment.
The treatment can be applied both to wet (after shampoo) or dry hair.
DO NOT RINSE
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Box content: 100 ml (12 single dose vials)
Hampton Brands Ltd