- They offer a virtually stress free fixing, allowing close to edge applications
- They are through-fixing, eliminating the need for marking and re-positioning when fixing batons etc
- Only the proper driver can drive a specific head size without risk of ruining the driver or screw.
High-Low Thread screws have an excellent holding power in wood due to their alternating high and low thread heights.
Concrete Frame Screw Torx High-Low Thread ZYP 7.5 x 42mm
Box of 100 supplied with Bolts, End cap & Torx bit.
- Where Phillips heads were designed to cause the driver to cam out, to prevent over-tightening, TORX heads were designed to prevent it and to achieve a desired torque consistently
These Forgefix high-low thread Concrete Frame Screws are Zinc Yellow Passivated for increased resistance to corrosion
- The Torx head of the screw enables increased torque control.
Supplied complete with cover caps and Torx bit.
Extremely popular fixing for window and door frames
- It offers an aesthetically pleasing finish, whilst having excellent resistance to corrosion.
By design, TORX head screws resist cam-out much better than Phillips or Slotted screws
- TORX head sizes are described using the capital letter 'T', followed by a number
- Also now used as a versatile fixing for many applications in DIY, Joinery, Plumbing and Electrical trades.
The Zinc Yellow Passivation process of electroplating is similar to the 'Galvanised' and 'Zinc Plated' processes but with the addition of a yellow dye
- A smaller number corresponds to a smaller point-to-point dimension of the screw head