- It is ideal for either temporary or permanent anchoring into base materials including brick, concrete, hollow brick or block work.
The Lightning Bolt is particularly well suited for close to edge or fixing, as it does not expand or burst the surrounding base material
The Forgefix Lightning Bolt is a totally removable, rotation setting, medium to heavy-duty, thread forming anchor
- The Flange acts as a fixed washer distributing the load under the bolt head
- To use, simply drill through fixture and into the base and simply screw and tighten.
The bolts are Zinc Yellow Passivated for increased resistance to corrosion and have Hex Flange heads
- It provides a coating that is aesthetically pleasing, and which offers excellent resistance to corrosion.
Lightning Bolt Hexagon Flange Head M6 x 130 Bag 10
- It is through fixing, eliminating the need for marking and re-positioning
- The Hex head offers optimum torque when used with spanners or sockets.
Widely used for fixing batons, balustrades, handrails, racking and holding down machinery, plus many more installation applications.
The Zinc Yellow Passivation process of electroplating is similar to the 'Galvanised' and 'Zinc Plated' processes but with the addition of a yellow dye