- Organized in vignettes that take the reader from morning to night vis-a-vis knitted accessories, the projects are appealing and invite knitters to imagine their own daily lives enhanced by wearing such lovely designs
- French Girl Knits Accessories includes 15 intermediate-level knitting projects that cover a full range of accessories for women
- Designed with French savoir-faire, the projects include shrugs, hats, gloves and mittens, wraps and stoles, socks and slippers
- From the author of French Girl Knits (Interweave, 2009), French Girl Knits Accessories is a collection of feminine accessories imbued with Kristeen Griffin-Grimes' signature French-inspired aesthetics
- Throughout this collection of small projects, you'll find an emphasis on clean, modern lines and style, all with an underlying reference to vintage and romantic (but not fussy) fashion details and inspiration
- Techniques include seamless lace (sidebar on increasing in lace), adding embellishments such as buttons, ribbons (sidebar on sourcing vintage materials and tips for attaching to knitted projects), achieving perfect fit in hats, gloves, and socks (sidebars on using short-row shaping, toe-up and top-down constructions), origami-like construction ideas for pleating and folding, and fulling lace and knitted items.
Article Code Paton:
Article Code Rowan: