- This innovative peeler makes short work of prepping fruits and vegetables, from carrots and potatoes to peaches and tomatoes
- One handle is designed to work with the straight, serrated or julienne blades that are included with the peeler
- Innovative handle works with three different blades
- Includes straight, serrated and julienne blades
- All three blades store safely in one case
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
There’s something you should know about us. We can’t stand the status quo—especially when the status quo stinks. That was literally true back in 1982, when you had two options for getting garlic into your meal: chop up a fresh clove and have your hands smell for the rest of the day, or settle for a couple of thin, dry flakes tapped out of a plastic container. For our founder, CEO, and Famous Inventor David Holcomb, there really was no option. He had to do better, and he knew he could.
Fast forward a few decades and David’s first creation, the Garlic Machine, has become Chef’n. We’re a growing Seattle-based company with more than 250 product patents worldwide and a single mission. We want to make better tools so you can make better food. It’s what drives our in-house design team to reinvent the utensils and gadgets that most of us take for granted while we’re cooking and cleaning. It’s what attracts the terrific, talented people we’ve welcomed into our Chef’n family. And it’s what compels us to tell everyone we meet about the innovation Chef’n products can bring to their kitchens.
Chef'n is an innovation leader in the housewares industry and prides itself on consistently creating fun, outside-the-box kitchen tools and gadgets.
Their mission is to make better tools so you can make better food. Give them a try and see if you ever go back to your old tools again. Their bet is you won't.