- It is also essential for cellular growth, blood clotting, nerve impulse transmission and muscular function
- Calcium can compete with magnesium for absorption, so supplemental magnesium is added
- Vitamin D is needed for calcium absorption, and its functions include growth and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
- Calcium is needed to develop and maintain healthy bones and teeth, and is an important factor in reducing the rate of age-related bone loss (one of the risk factors for osteoporosis)
- It is also needed for muscle relaxation and is essential for growth
- Magnesium, in association with calcium, is important for bone structure and strength, and for keeping calcium soluble (helping to prevent the formation of kidney stones)
Dolomite, Tricalcium Phosphate, Betaine Hydrochloride, Bulking Agent: Powdered Cellulose; Potato Starch, Acacia Powder, Anti-caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Glazing Agent: Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose; Vitamin D preparation (Anti-oxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol).
Contains calcium & magnesium: may interact with some forms of medication. People with hyperparathyroidism should not take vitamin D without seeking medical advice. People taking Verapamil (calcium-channel blocking drug) should seek medical advice before taking supplemental calcium & vitamin D.
One tablet provides: % EC RDA
Vitamin D 1.25mcg 25%
Calcium 250mg 31%
Betaine Hydrochloride 25mg**
% EC RDA= EC Recommended Daily Allowance ** =No RDA established
One to four tablets per day with a meal.
FSC is a trusted brand with true heritage that is now over 50 years old and is sold successfully around the world. FSC is a comprehensive range of vitamins, minerals and herbs with a striking new cutting edge design and a colour coded system for ease of selection.
FSC is a British product, manufactured by Bee Health the owners of FSC; who pride themselves with strong Company values where only the best is good enough in terms of quality and service.
FSC (Quality Vitamins)