- Cranberry is thought to help in two ways
- Firstly components of cranberry (possibly proanthocyaniclins) inhibit bacteria such as E coli from attaching to the lining of the bladder
- Secondly, cranberry contains hippuric acid which has antibiotic activity and helps to render bacteria harmless
- Vitamin C is also thought to have a preventative action for those susceptible to recurrent attacks
- Typically, two tablets are equivalent to I fl
- oz (30ml) full strength cranberry juice, or 4 fl
- oz (I 20ml) cranberry juice cocktail
- No Added Sugar
Cranberry Concentrate Powder, Powdered Cellulose, Ghatti Gum, Stearic Acid
(vegetable source), Malic Acid,Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid.
Cranberry should not be used as a substitute for antibiotics during an acute
urinary tract infection.
Two tablets provide: % EC RDA
Cranberry Concentrate Powder (Voccinium macrocarpon) 2400mg **
Vitamin C 60mg100%
% EC RDA= EC Recommended Daily Allowance ** =No RDA established
Two to four tablets per day with meals.
FSC is a trusted brand with true heritage that is now over 50 years old and is sold successfully around the world. FSC is a comprehensive range of vitamins, minerals and herbs with a striking new cutting edge design and a colour coded system for ease of selection.
FSC is a British product, manufactured by Bee Health the owners of FSC; who pride themselves with strong Company values where only the best is good enough in terms of quality and service.
FSC (Quality Vitamins)