- This is added to maintain the freshness of the oil
- GLA is a precursor of Prostaglandins, these are hormone-like substances known to have important biological functions
- Main Uses Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), particularly water retention
- Maintaining healthy skin, hair, nails and may be beneficial for healthy joints.
An amber glass bottle with an AQUA label
- Bottleneck shrinksleeve with a teardown strip for tamper evidence
- Special Product Advantages Expressed without the use of chemical solvents or additional heat from the seeds of the evening primrose flower, this precious oil is carefully encapsulated with natural source antioxidant Vitamin E
- Available in three strengths – 500mg, 1000mg & 1300mg – guaranteed minimum 10% GLA
100% Cold Pressed Evening Primrose Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerine), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol).
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
One capsule provides: *%RDA per capsule Evening Primrose Oil -Providing typically Gamma Linolenic Acid 1000mg 90mg ** ** Vitamin E 15mg ** Energy, Protein, Carbohydrate & Fat Negligible * EC Recommended Daily Allowance ** No RDA Established
One to two capsules per day with meals.
Can also be used externally by piercing the capsule with a clean pin and squeezing out the contents.
FSC is a trusted brand with true heritage that is now over 50 years old and is sold successfully around the world. FSC is a comprehensive range of vitamins, minerals and herbs with a striking new cutting edge design and a colour coded system for ease of selection.
FSC is a British product, manufactured by Bee Health the owners of FSC; who pride themselves with strong Company values where only the best is good enough in terms of quality and service.
Bee Health Ltd