- It is a key building block of cartilage tissue found in joints
- It provides structure, holds water and nutrients, and acts as a transport medium, allowing other molecules to move through cartilage
- Some forms are stabilized with Sodium Chloride (NaCI) which is table salt.
- Glucosamine Sulphate is a compound that occurs naturally in the body
- Chondroitin Sulphate is similar in structure, and is a
major constituent of cartilage
- Chondroitin Sulphate has been shown to help reduce pain in osteoarthritis sufferers, restore joint function and mobility, and possibly promote healing within the joints
- Supplementation is recommended for at least 3-8 weeks, however it is best used on a long term basis in order to maintain benefits
- Contains the preferred form of Glucosamine Sulphate, one stabilised with Potassium Chloride (Glucosamine Sulphate KCI)
Glucosamine Sulphate 2KC1, Chondroitin Sulphate, Bulking Agent: Calcium
Carbonate; Anti-caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid*, Magnesium
Stearate*;Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Potato Starch, Acacia Powder, Managanese
Gluconate, Glazing Agent: Shellac; Selenomethionine (*vegetable source)
One tablet provides: % EC RDA
Glucosamine Sulphate 500mg**
Chondroitin Sulphate 400mg**
Vitamin C 60mg100%
% EC RDA = EC Recommended Daily Allowance ** = No RDA established
One or two tablets per day with food.
Tablet colour may vary due to the natural source Glucosamine Sulphate. FSC Glucosamine & Chondroitin uses naturally sourced Glucosamine and Chondroitin derived from shellfish & fish.
FSC is a trusted brand with true heritage that is now over 50 years old and is sold successfully around the world. FSC is a comprehensive range of vitamins, minerals and herbs with a striking new cutting edge design and a colour coded system for ease of selection.
FSC is a British product, manufactured by Bee Health the owners of FSC; who pride themselves with strong Company values where only the best is good enough in terms of quality and service.
FSC (Quality Vitamins)