FSC Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg.
- Glucosamine Sulphate is a compound that occurs naturally in the body
- It is a key building block of cartilage tissue found in joints
- Due to these two functions it is an ideal agent for preserving and repairing joints
- Supplementation is recommended for at least 3-8 weeks, however it is best used on a long term basis
in order to maintain benefits
- Contains the preferred form of Glucosamine Sulphate, one stabilised with Potassium Chloride (Glucosamine Sulphate KCI)
- Some forms are stabilized with Sodium Chloride (NaCl) which is table salt
- Glucosamine Sulphate has been shown to help normalise cartilage metabolism and prevent the degeneration of joint tissue
Glucosamine Sulphate KCI, Bulking Agent: Calcium Carbonate; Anti-caking
Age nts: Stearic Acid*, Magnesium Stearate*, Silicon Dioxide; Potato Starch,
Acacia powder, Glazing Agent: Shellac. *Vegetable source
One or two tablets per day with a meal.
Tablet colour may vary due to the natural source Glucosamine Sulphate. FSC Glucosamine is derived from shellfish.
FSC is a trusted brand with true heritage that is now over 50 years old and is sold successfully around the world. FSC is a comprehensive range of vitamins, minerals and herbs with a striking new cutting edge design and a colour coded system for ease of selection.
FSC is a British product, manufactured by Bee Health the owners of FSC; who pride themselves with strong Company values where only the best is good enough in terms of quality and service.
FSC (Quality Vitamins)