FSC Vitamins C Powder Low Acid.
- Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant and is involved in many different processes in the body
- Functions of Vitamin C include: promoting iron absorption from food, maintaining healthy collagen, capillaries, bones and teeth, providing resistance to infection
- Low Acid, contains added calcium & magnesium to buffer the vitamin C
- Good source of both these minerals
- Sugar Free
- Neutral tasting convenient high potency formula
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Potassium Bicarbonate.
No artificial flavours or preservatives.
No added sugar, salt or colours.
Gluten free, wheat free, yeast free, dairy free, soya free.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Keep out of reach of children.
Serving size: 1 heaped teaspoon (5.4g)
Amount per serving:
Vitamin C 2000mg
One heaped teaspoon per day mixed with fruit juice or a similar beverage.
FSC is a trusted brand with true heritage that is now over 50 years old and is sold successfully around the world. FSC is a comprehensive range of vitamins, minerals and herbs with a striking new cutting edge design and a colour coded system for ease of selection.
FSC is a British product, manufactured by Bee Health the owners of FSC; who pride themselves with strong Company values where only the best is good enough in terms of quality and service.
FSC (Quality Vitamins)