- With simple cake decorating techniques, figure modelling instructions and clear step-by-step photography, designs are ideal for both beginner and intermediate sugarcrafters
- She is a tutor and demonstrator for Wilton in the US and also demonstrates for Squires Kitchen in the UK
Fun & Original Birthday Cakes
This is an adorable collection of birthday cakes boasting the unique but easily achievable modelling skills of internationally renowned cake designer and sugarcrafter Maisie Parrish.
Each charming new design is ideal for creating extra-special birthday party cakes or for adding a unique personal touch tailored to the recipient.
It includes the ever-popular cupcakes and minicakes and, for the first time, amazing sugarpaste techniques to compliment your cakes and characters
About the Author
Maisie Parrish specializes in creating cute and colourful characters for cakes
- She contributes to magazines including Cakes & Sugarcraft and Cake Craft & Decoration, and is the author of Fun & Original Character Cakes (D&C 2009) and Fun & Original Children's Cakes (D&C 2010)
- With over 25 cake toppers and expert advice on covering, storing and transporting your cake, this is the ultimate birthday cake bible
- Maisie is based in Staffordshire
Article Code Paton:
Article Code Rowan: