- It is cold pressed from the inner flesh of the leaf
- Aloe Vera is rich in nutrients and boasts an impressive profile of vitamins, including the B group of vitamins
- Our organically Mexican grown Aloe Vera is freshly squeezed with a minimum of 1200mg/ltr polysaccharides
- It is also known for its high content of Amino Acids essential for body function and good health.
Fushi superfoods are bio-dynamically grown, cold processed and 100% fresh to retain their complete nutritional properties
- Made from hand selected leaves from mature plants, it is cold processed and unfiltered to maximise potency
- They are grown and derived from sustainable sources
- We believe in being honest to our customers, kind to our planet and responsible for our actions.
Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children.
Storage Out of sunlight and heat.
Fillers • Gluten • Wheat • Lactose • Preservatives • Artificial Colouring • Yeast • Sugar • Animal testing
Not made from concentrate and preservative free
No water added
Rich in polysaccharides
Contains only inner leaf gel and no bitter outer rind
Clean, natural flavour
Recyclable light protected glass bottle
- It’s also rich in minerals such as calcium, iron and magnesium among others
99.9% (Aloe barbadensis), Citric acid from tapioca 0.1%. Organically grown in Mexico. No potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate or other synthetic preservatives. Not filtered.
The juice may have a cloudy appearance and sediment may settle at the base of the bottle. Variations in taste and colour could also occur between batches.
Aloe Vera juice may have a strong laxative effect and should be used with caution. Do not exceed more than the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Shake before use. Once opened keep refrigerated and use with 3 weeks of opening.
Dosage: take 3-5 tablespoons (50 - 90ml) per day before food or as directed by your health care professional. Can also be added to smoothies, fruit juices or taken on its own.
This product can also be applied externally 2 to 4 times per day to rehydrate the skin and sooth sunburns.
Fushi Wellbeing Ltd