- It is a natural anti aging moisturiser, excellent hair conditioner and an effective anti dandruff remedy
- It has also been known to be helpful for skin conditions such as eczema and is a wonderful natural emollient for dry skin
- Coconut oil is a good source of energy and actually stimulates your metabolism therefore a very healthy cooking oil to use
- Used internally organic virgin coconut oil has been shown to help with cholesterol levels, weight loss, increase immunity, improve digestion and metabolism
- Fushi’s Extra Virgin coconut oil is cold pressed and unrefined, suitable for both internal and external use
- It deeply nourishes the skin, is easily absorbed and can also be used as a massage oil for the body
- Due to the fact that coconut oil has this unique group of saturated fats which provide incredible health benefits, coconut oil is considered by nutritionists to be among the healthiest of all dietary oils
- 2.5 coconuts were used to make your 250g jar of oil.
Store in a cool dark place, oil should be used within 6 months once it has been opened.
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Organic and Fair for Life Certified.
- The health and beauty benefits of virgin organic coconut oil are world renowned
- Used as hair oil it also encourages healthy hair growth, regenerates thinning hair and promotes a healthy scalp
- It has been certified organic, and sourced from small scale projects in Sri Lanka.
POTENT POWER Approx
For external use apply the oil by massaging it directly onto the skin and hair. Used internally optimal amount recommended for an adult is between 2 and 3 tablespoons per day at meal times or within cooking.
Packaged in glass bottle to protect the contents from heat, oxidation and moisture.
Fushi Wellbeing Ltd