- According to tradition it not only benefits the internal health of the body but also softens, strengthens and nourishes the skin.
Ghee has immense healing benefits as it contains a balance of easy to digest fatty acids essential for healthy nerves and cells
- Known for it anti-inflammatory properties, it is also rich with antioxidants and acts as an aid in the absorption of vitamins and minerals from other foods
- While in harsher weather between December to February the cows are fed organic feed
- Ghee has a high smoke point and therefore does not produce damaging free radicals.
Our authentic Organic Ghee is traditionally churned and made with great care at a local farm in the Cotswold Hills of South West of England
- Placed at the top of the oily foods list, Ghee is considered to be an essential part of a balanced diet
- It is made with artisan butter and cream produced fresh daily from free range “grass fed cows” for most of the year between March and November
- This results in a pure ghee with a lovely fragrance and colour
- Ghee is an essential ingredient for authentic Indian dishes
- There are no added flavourings, preservative or colourings.
Ghee has a rich, sweet nutty flavour, it’s a premium cooking oil due to its high flash point (485 degree F)
- Organic certified by the Soil Association and produced only in small batches from quality English butter, our organic Ghee is “cooked” slowly for 6 – 8 hours to rid it of any impurities
- Also suitable for vegetarians.
I tablespoon a day in substitute of your cooking oil
Ghee is composed almost entirely of fat, it needs no refrigeration if kept in an air tight container and has a long shelf life compared to butter.
For Internal Use Only. An excellent substitute to use instead of cooking oil.
Fushi Wellbeing Ltd