- Your bowel function should return to normal within a day or two
- Ispaghula husk is a natural laxative that passes relatively unchanged through your body to your colon where the soft fibre mass helps the bowel to pass waste more easily and comfortably
- Fybogel works in harmony with your body in the same way as any other natural dietary fibre, but it is about five times better at absorbing water than bran resulting in softer stools which are easier to pass
- One sachet of Fybogel Hi-Fibre effervescent granules is stirred into a glass of water to make an orange or lemon flavoured drink
- It's also suitable for use in pregnancy and in those suffering from haemorrhoids
Always read the label.
Contains isphagula husk.
Always consult a doctor before taking medicines in pregnancy.
Adults and children over 12 years may take one sachet/dose in the morning or the evening.
Children 6-12: half to one level 5ml spoonful of the granules depending on age, and size, morning and evening.
We all know that fibre is good for your digestion. It helps to maintain regularity and adds bulk to our stool, making it easier to pass.
However, modern lifestyles do not always make it easy to eat the recommended daily amount of fibre. People leading stressful or busy lives, for instance, may find it more convenient to buy ready-made meals and fast-food takeaways, which typically contain less fibre. Over time, this type of diet can cause constipation. To stay regular in the long term, increasing your fibre intake is advisable. In the short term, sometimes a constipation remedy may be required to rectify the immediate problem.
Fybogel Hi-Fibre is a simple way to top up your fibre intake: one sachet of Fybogel Hi- Fibre effervescent granules is stirred into a glass of water and taken as a drink. For most adults, just one drink after breakfast and one after the evening meal can help restore your regularity within a couple of days.
Fybogel Hi-Fibre works with your body in the same way as any other natural dietary fibre and just two sachets is equal to 1/3 of the recommended daily amount*. Each sachet of Fybogel Hi-Fibre contains 3.5g of ispaghula husk, a concentrated source of natural fibre capable of absorbing up to 40 times its own weight in water.
For an added fibre boost to help relieve constipation and keep you regular, Fybogel Hi- Fibre is a convenient way to help restore your digestive system’s inner health.
© Reckitt Benckiser 2004
Reckitt & Colman