- The precise amino acid content, and the sequence of those amino acids, of a specific protein, is determined by the sequence of the bases in the gene that encodes that protein
- The amino acids that are found within proteins contain a vast array of chemical versatility
- Proteins are important because they carry out most of the reactions that living cells have and they also control almost all the cellular processes
- The G & G Amino acid complex provides 17 of the known 21 amino acids and is formulated in an easy to take TrufilTM capsule
- These capsules contain only the pure powders that make up the active ingredients and so are more absorbable by the body and therefore are easily metabolised through the body.
- Each Amino acid dictates the exact precise role that the individual protein will take
Glycine - 20mg L-Alanine - 20mg L-Arginine - 20mg L-Aspartic Acid - 20mg L-Cysteine - 19.7mg L-Cystine - 20mg L-Glutamic Acid - 40mg L-Glutamine - 20mg L-Histidine - 9.9mg L-Leucine - 40mg L-Lysine - 39.6mg L-Methionine - 20mg L-Phenylalanine - 20mg L-Serine - 20mg L-Threonine - 20mg L-Tyrosine - 20mg L-Valine - 20mg L-Taurine - 20mg Alfalfa Organic - 35mg Capsule Shell: Vegetable Cellulose - 100mg
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G&G Food Supplies Ltd