- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that interacts closely with many of the B vitamins and may be beneficial during times of increased dietary demand
- The Super Balanced B Complex with Vitamin C is a balanced ratio of all the B vitamins
- This combination of B vitamins and antioxidant nutrients may be beneficial to those whose general lifestyle habits require extra nutritional support
- The Super Balanced B Complex helps to maintain healthy skin, hair and digestive function.
- When individuals are exposed to substances or situations which place extra burdens on the body's natural coping mechanisms, extra nutritional support may be required
Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) - 150mg Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCl) - 22.2mg Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) - 25mg Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) - 25mg Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) - 22.9mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) - 20.56mg PABA - 25mg Choline Bitartrate - 11.5mg Inositol - 25mg Folacin (Folic Acid) - 50mcg Biotin - 25mcg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) - 25mcg
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G&G Food Supplies Ltd