G & G Biotin 500ug.
- Biotin is a member of the B complex family, but it is not classed as a vitamin
- Biotin is a coenzyme that works with vitamins
- Biotin is produced naturally in small amounts by the intestines and was known as Vitamin H
- Biotin is found in many foods, including oatmeal, vegetables, peanuts, mushrooms, egg yolks, rice, nuts, spinach, potatoes poultry and beef
- Biotin gets its name from the Greek word bios, which means "life" and was first isolated in 1936
- Biotin is water-soluble, so any excess will pass through the urine
- By: G & G
Capsule Shell: Vegetable Cellulose 100mg
G&G Vitamin Centre began in 1965 in the front room of David and Sheila Gaiman's home. Since then it has expanded to now occupying a 31,000 sq ft building in East Grinstead, West Sussex England. As well as supplying the G&G brand of high quality, pure and effective food supplements, G&G also contract manufacture 'own label' products for some of the top award-winning brands in the UK. With over 45 years of exceptional service in the health food industry, maintaining good health is in good hands!
EXCIPIENTS: None. In a base of Alfalfa (5mg) and Rice flour (494mg)
APPEARANCE: Powder filled in two piece hard shell capsule
DIAMETER: 0.7cm (size 0)
SHELF LIFE: Retest after 3 years
DISINTEGRATION TIME: Within 10 minutes
G&G Vitamins have been providing customers with a natural approach to a healthy life since 1965 by using only the purest, highest quality and most effective ingredients to make the best food supplements.
G&G's range of vitamins, minerals, herbs and probiotics contain no yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or added sugar. They have no additives, preservatives, E's, flowing agents or excipients whatsoever.
G&G Food Supplies Ltd